Journal of Global Health
Promoting Open Access to Global Health Research
Journal of Global Health is a peer-reviewed journal published by the International Society of Global Health, a non-for-profit organisation registered in the UK. We publish editorials, news, viewpoints, original research and review articles in two issues per year. Our mission is to serve the community of researchers, funding agencies, international organizations, policy-makers and other stakeholders in the field of international health by:
- presenting important news from all world regions, key organizations and resources for global health and development;
- providing an independent assessment of the key issues that dominated the previous semester in the field of global health and development;
- publishing high-quality peer-reviewed original research and providing objective reviews of global health and development issues;
- allowing independent authors and stakeholders to voice their personal opinions on issues in global health;
- JoGH is a fully open access journal, publishing under the CC BY 4.0 licence.